What is a window actuator?
An actuator is a type of motor for moving or controlling a mechanism or system. It is operated by a source of energy, usually an electric current, hydraulic fluid pressure or pneumatic pressure. It then converts that energy into motion. In building services engineering there are two types of actuator commonly used;
- Valve actuators for controlling valves within BMS systems
- Actuators for controlling ventilation equipment or automatic opening windows
EASIVENT is proud to be the sole UK supplier of the unique Simon RWA product range and we were therefore delighted to welcome two very special visitors from the company for product training days in February.
Smoke control without the smoke and mirrors
- Capability to produce bespoke control panels utilising addressable technology and inverter speed drives
- Competitive pricing structure
- Wide range of switches, wind/rain sensors, detectors
- Quick response to all technical queries
- Unique high power folding arm actuators providing 140⁰ opening
- Low cost chain actuators
- Ease of installation of the modular control panels for BRE shaft systems
- Slit actuators
- Good range of rack & pinion actuators & linear actuators
- Next day delivery on most items